Religious Education Classes in English – Open Enrollment
Registration Days for those who would like more assistance with registering their children in classes will be SATURDAY, AUGUST 27 AND SUNDAY, AUGUST 28 from 8 am to 12 noon in the Religious Education office next to the church hall. First Day of Religious Education classes will be Sunday, September 18, 2016, 9:30 a.m. in the hall.
If you need further assistance, please call (714) 546-4102 or send an email to Isabel Cacho at firstname.lastname@example.org .
English Religious Education/Teen Confirmation
Important notice regarding Mass Attendance cards!
Mass attendance cards will now be even easier! No more bringing card weekly from home to Mass or retrieving your attendance card from your teacher, or from the Religious education office!
- Two baskets will have a supply of attendance cards. They will be placed in the vestibule at both entrances.
- Every time you go to mass, take one of these attendance cards.
- Student must fill out the card completely.
- Student must place it in the basket at offertory.
- DO NOT place them back in the basket you took them from!! They need to be placed in the collection baskets!
- When students are sick, they are not required to attend Mass.
- When this happens, please contact Isabel Cacho to notify: 714-546-4102 or email@example.com
Thank you for your support of Religious education at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church and for participating in the life of our parish community! God bless.