“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.” – John 14:27 –
Teen Confirmation Open Enrollment Begins August 28, 2016
Confirmation registration will take place outside of the Religious Education office on the weekend of August 28 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Classes begin on the week of September 18. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Turcotte email@example.com. Thank you!
Requirements for Diocese of Orange Teen Confirmation:
1 overnight retreat per year (or 2 day time retreats)
15 hours community service per year
2nd year students must write Letter to Bishop
Mass attendance on Sundays & Holy Days
Good Class attendance (no more than 3 absences allowed)
2016-17 English Religious Education Class Schedule
Please note classes are subject to change and updates!
If you are in need of further assistance of have questions, please contact Amanda Turcotte firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
English Religious Education/Teen Confirmation
Important notice regarding Mass Attendance cards! Mass attendance cards will now be even easier! No more bringing card weekly from home to Mass or retrieving your attendance card from your teacher, or from the Religious education office!
- Two baskets will have a supply of attendance cards. They will be placed in the vestibule at both entrances.
- Every time you go to mass, take one of these attendance cards.
- Student must fill out the card completely.
- Student must place it in the basket at offertory.
- DO NOT place them back in the basket you took them from! They need to be placed in the collection baskets!
- When students are sick, they are not required to attend Mass.
- When this happens, please contact Amanda Turcotte to notify: email@example.com
Thank you for your support of Religious education at SJB and for participating in the life of our parish community! God bless.
Confirmation for Adults
For adults who have received the sacraments of Baptism and Eucharist but not Confirmation, the R.C.I.A. program provides instruction, guidance and support through this enriching spiritual journey. Click HERE to learn more about the R.C.I.A.